Vidol Marine supplies a complete range of coolants based on glycols, called Glycocare. Highlight in our product range is the Glycocare Yellow Heavy Duty, a premix coolant designed for heavy duty applications. This product is especially suitable for heavy duty engines and is known as a real problem solver.
GlycoCare Yellow Heavy Duty is a so called Extended Life ethylene glycol coolant based on organic acids (OAT Technology) that provide protection for the entire cooling system for service intervals up to 20,000 hours for heavy-duty engines in normal use. Given the fact organic corrosion inhibitors do not easily break off, it is not necessary to use additional additives.
- Long service life: service intervals of 20,000 hours for heavy-duty engines in normal use.
- Designed for engines equipped with EGR, SCR and diesel particulate filters where the proper operation of the cooling system is crucial.
- Cost effective due to the fact additional additives aren’t necessary
- Can be mixed without problems up to 25% with conventional coolants without reducing the corrosion protection or lifespan.
- Completely miscible with other AOT long-life coolants.
- Improved technology extends the life of water pump and does not harm seals.
- Provides long-term corrosion protection.
GlycoCare Yellow heavy duty meets the following requirements:
ASTM D 6210 (-10) CAT EC-1
ASTM D 7583 MAN 324 Typ SNF
Cummins CES 14603 Paccar
Mercedes Benz 325.3 MTU 5048
Mercedes Benz DBL 7700 Detroit Diesel 93K217
Volvo / Mack TMCRP32